Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

It's Kaitlyn's fifth birthday today, wow has time gone by fast. Not only is it her birthday but she also had her very first day of school today! She has had a very exciting day!!



Kaitlyn had a birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Dyck's on friday; it was loads of fun and VERY LOUD.

The kids played Bingo with real prizes, thanks to the Aunties.



We ate cake!
















Made really loud (somewhat annoying) noises!!!
















Ate ice cream sandwiches!!








Played with Balloons!!



Kaitlyn brought cupcakes to school today to share with her class. She came home so excited that she got to do everything first in honour of her birthday. The only thing she was disappointed about was that she never got to wear the necklace that each student has to wear when they leave the classroom to go to the bathroom!
Now the only thing left is a birthday supper that she picked...noodles with schmaunt fat! How much easier does it get??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Looks like you had a great bithday party with your cousins! I like your new glasses.
Aunt Ruth

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. Hope to see you soon to wish you happy birthday in person.
Grampa and Gramma Pauls

Cassandra said...

Wow I remember (I think) the first time you had her in church in Manitou. I remember going up to you (Nettie) with Traci Johnston and kind of talking to you with Traci. Than you asked if I would like to hold her...I was blown away considering I didn't really know you. After that I remember sitting there talking about the youth program with you and being amazed about how much you seemed to care about the youth program even though you were not involved directly. Somehow that day really blessed me and has stuck with me since. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Trevor and Jamie Fleming said...

The girls are so cute with their new glasses. I am glad to hear that Kate is enjoying school so far. I can't believe she is 5 already! Wow.