Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Decision

This evening I told Justin and Kaitlyn that they could stick in a video for a few minutes before bed. I told them that I didn't want them both complaining about what the other picked. "You guys agree on something and we'll put it in." I told them. As I was working in the next room I heard "We've watched enough girl movies this week!" and a lot of resistance from the other party. "You guys are going to have to work together if you're going to watch anything at all!" I shouted from the other room. Finally it became an all out fight. Of course it then came down to the unreasonable dad...who promptly closed all movie opportunities for the evening. I'd like to end this by saying that they both learned a valuable lesson about co-operation...but time will tell if they did. -CP

No comments: