Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If we'd had the camera out

If we'd had our camera out this morning, our blog would be something like this.

This is a picture of Nettie and I waking up this morning. This is Nettie telling Chris to remember that it's garbage day.

This is a picture of Chris, hearing a low rumble from outside.

Here I am without a jacket running down the ice covered lane after the garbage truck. (note the -22 degree temp on the thermometer in the foreground). If you look closely on the left side of the picture you can see the people in those cars behind the garbage truck are staring at me.

Here I am walking back up our lane carrying a full garbage can and a bag. (notice the slumped shoulders and the defeated look on my face).

2 comments:

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

Pictureless Tuesday. Whats wrong with setting fire to it on the street?

Stacey said...

We've had the same story around here a few times too!